Saturday, May 16, 2009

On the Plane to Mumbai!

Have been on this plane for eleven hours now, and was actually able to sleep for about seven of those.

There’s not much to say really: the food was the best I’ve ever had on a flight (granted, that’s not saying much), there is an appalling Spanish woman in the row in front of me who yelled at everyone for the first few hours, and a couple of amazingly well behaved children behind me. Seriously – they are about two and three, and have been wonderfully quite the whole time. Maybe it’s just American children who are evil.

We are flying over the Middle East now – I’m not sure where exactly, all I can see are mountains and desert.

I’m watching The Notebook, which is probably a mistake since I already miss Dave incredibly. I know I’m going to have a blast this next month, but I can’t help already looking forward to being held again.

No comments:

Post a Comment