Saturday, July 10, 2010

Corn Kugel

I haven't posted in a while, and I just realized that I haven't put this recipe up yet (which is appalling, as I have never had more people ask me for a recipe before), so here you go:
Jason Samlin's family recipe for corn kugel (that I have totally stolen from him, I hope he doesn't mind too much).

Corn Kugel
1 package Jiffy cornbread mix
1 cup sour cream
1 egg (1/4 C eggbeaters)
1 stick of butter, melted
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can creamed corn

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients in a greased 9x13 pan. It doesn't really matter what order you go in, though adding the cornbread mix last helps and mixing after every ingredient helps blend everything thoroughly.

Bake 1 hour.

That's it. Easiest recipe in the world. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment