Saturday, March 6, 2010

Lists

I like writing lists. They are nice and organized and keep my thoughts in order.

Things Keeping Me from Going Insane Before Graduation (in no particular order)
  • Quite Interesting (a British quiz show hosted by Stephen Fry)
  • Jocelyn (my roommate and best friend)
  • Talking to Dave every day
  • The Tudors
  • Filming a friend's thesis project
  • Writing
Things Making Me Want to Go Crazy (in a particular order)
  • My unbelievably filthy, smelly, mean, pain-in-the-butt roommate (not Jocelyn)
  • Ridiculous amounts of Spanish homework
  • Job searching
Things I am Looking Forward to
  • Spring Break/spending more than 48 hours with Dave
  • Hearing back from a job I applied to
  • GRADUATION!
  • Moving out of Syracuse
I have no lists left at the moment. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment